This is to specially invite you to the Quarterly Face-to-Face Training Day of The Teaching Network Foundation (TTNF) on Saturday 1st December 2018 at Grenville School, 18 Ladoke Akintola Street, off Isaac John Street, GRA Ikeja.
Click here to see the a full program programme of the day and here to see the event flyer. Feel free to browse through our blog for more information and to engage with colleagues, publish your posts, take the weekly polls and challenges, participate in our question and answer forums and lots more. To register, just click on or www.ttnf.ng and come on board! But no document or platform can tell the whole story – join us on Saturday 1st December to experience professional development at its best!
Although provision has been made for payment and registration at the venue on the training day (with N2,500), it will be helpful if you register in advance. This will ensure that you avoid the queues at the registration desks, giving you time to locate the rooms for your choice of workshops, get the best seat in the room and settle down in good time for the sessions to begin. Send an email to email@example.com with your first name and surname, your email address and telephone number after payment have been made.
Help us share this information by forwarding this mail to your friends and colleagues in other schools and the education sector and inform them that we will be accepting payments at the venue of the training for registration.
See the information about subscription options and payment methods below.
- Option 1 – for 3months @ N2,500 (Two thousand and five hundred Naira only)
- Option 2 – for 6months @ N5,000 (Five thousand Naira only)
- Option 3 – for 12months @ N10,000 (Ten thousand Naira only)
- Pay online using your debit card and token via Inter-switch or Pay-stack payment gateways and you can access the platform immediately.
- Pay via internet bank transfer to The Teaching Network Foundation Sterling Bank Account No. 0054115201. To get your login details please call or send an SMS to Tel: +234 908 569 4027. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay in person at any Sterling Bank branch to The Teaching Network Foundation Sterling Bank Account No. 0054115201. To get your login details please call or send an SMS to Tel: +234 908 569 4027. Email: email@example.com.
Remember to join us on Saturday 1st December 2018. We look forward to welcoming you to TTNF.
With kind regards,
Dolapo Ogunbawo (PhD)
Chair, Board of Trustees
The Teaching Network Foundation (TTNF)
…Promoting excellence in teaching and learning